So the rule of thumb has been no white pants, shoes etc. after Labor Day. I think in recent years, we’ve thumbed our noses at the rule. Here are just a few reasons why you SHOULD wear those white pants into the next season (or two.)
- White jeans, black turtleneck sweaters and black high heeled boots are Jackie-O-so-sophisticated. Add large silver hoop earrings.
- Classic jean jackets look better with white jeans. If you wear a jean jacket with blue denim, it’s ALL JEANS, and you look like you’re farming or line dancing. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)
- Rolled white jeans with a creamy colored cotton sweater look chic, especially with sunglasses and leather flip flops
- Breton stipes and white jeans were made for one another…add a deep cranberry scarf and a blazer
- White jeans with a t-shirt and a gauzy scarf are perfect for those warm fall Saturdays
What other combinations can you come up with?