So. Be. What a great maxim for living each day.
Being in South Beach for New Year’s Eve, I was able to see all walks of life come together on the shores and it got me to thinking….
- So. Be content. Someone will have more than you, someone will have less than you. If you have enough, then, you have enough.
- So. Be prayerful. Sunrise is the first poem of the day. Offer a prayer and go from there. See what happens.
- So. Be excellent. Whether you’re unloading the dishwasher or performing heart surgery, do your best.
- So. Be demonstrative. Kiss your loved ones, cry if you’re happy, (or sad.) Hold hands. Link arms. We’re stronger together.
- So. Be joyful. Joyful is different than happy. Joyful is a state of being, happy is a feeling. We can have joy in all circumstances.